Some say that apache means enemy. Whatever the meaning of the term, few can doubt their tenacity and skill. And now, you can channel the might of the Apache braves by shooting with these Apache Hunter Native American Arrows. Offered in a set of six, these arrows feature a solid poplar construction matched to a dark stain that gives each arrow a rich look. They are hand-spined to 5 pound groupings and feature white fletching and reinforced self-nocks with black wrapping. The final touch comes from the broadhead arrowheads, which offer a chipped stone look. Authentic from point to nock, these Apache Hunter Native American Arrows are a perfect projectile to fill your quiver with, especially if you want the best blend of history and quality.
- Hand-crafted entirely in farm raised poplar wood
- High quality - very durable and shoots extremely well
- Sold in a set of 6 arrows
- Each set is hand-spined to 5 pound groupings
- Each arrow has a black-wrapped reinforced self-nock
- Tipped with an authentic stone broadhead arrowhead
- Has a rich, dark wood stained finish with white fletching
- Great for target shooting, competition, hunting, and practice
How to Order:
Order arrows to match the draw length and draw weight of your bow. These arrows are all 31 inches in length, and so should be fired only from bows that have a 31 inch draw length or shorter. They are available in many different draw weights, which you should match as closely as possible to your bow.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges