Large is a good way to describe this Solid Hickory Medieval Siege Warbow. From the grip to the limbs, it offers an intimidating look, and it does not lack for function either - it can easily send an arrow hurtling down-range at-speed. Offered at a lower pound pull, this bow allows any archer to feel the power of a warbow or a siege bow without needing the years of practice required to reach the upper echelons of medieval draw weights. Handsome, sleek, and effective, this Solid Hickory Medieval Siege Warbow packs all the historic appeal of a medieval bow into a modern-day package, one that any archer, from the expert to the beginner, can own, enjoy, and fire at the range.
We offer a 90 day warranty on this bow in case of any defects. If this bow breaks or does not function properly as a result of manufacturing defects we will replace it. Bows will not be replaced if they have been abused. These cases are handled on a case by case basis. 90 day warranty starts from the day you receive your bow. Warranty grants replacement only.
Brace height should not exceed 7 inches. It should be around 5.5 to 6 inches, and can be adjusted by twisting the string.
Your bow will come with a set of instructions on proper use and care. Remember to always unstring your bow when you are not using it and never fire the bow without an arrow. This bow comes with a bow string and bow stringer.
How to Tell your Draw Length and Draw Weight:
Draw Length: Your Draw Length measurement is how far you draw the bow back before releasing it. To find your draw length stand and extend both arms out in front of you, measure from your chest to the end of your middle finger and subtract two inches. This will find your approximate draw length.
Draw Weight: This is how heavy (in pounds) you will be pulling the bow back at your specified draw length. If you choose a bow with a 30 pound draw and have a draw length of 28 inches, then you pull the bow back to 28 inches you will be pulling 30 pounds. Draw Weight is hard to determine if you are a beginner, 30 pounds is good to start with and is great for target practice. Usually 40# and higher are recommended for Hunting.
- Overall Unstrung Length: 72 Inches
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges