Fans of medieval blade replicas are sure to appreciate the expert craftsmanship evident in the Agincourt War Sword. Forged by experienced master smiths, the striking functional sword is made from tough 1065 high carbon steel. Computer controlled ovens provide strength, resiliency, and edge retention, tempering the full tang blade to an RC in the low 50s. The functional blade is then expertly sharpened, and the design is finished with super strong steel parts. A stonewashed black finish gives each medieval sword a dramatic look. This Agincourt sword comes with a scabbard.
The pieces in the Battlecry Series are individually inspected at each step of the manufacturing process. Each model is put through rigorous tests to ensure that they exceed industry standards and comes with a signed certificate.
The Battle of Agincourt took place during the Hundred Years War between England and France. The English defeated the French despite facing a significantly larger army.
- Windlass Battlecry Series
- Hand-forged from 1065 high carbon steel
- Tempered to RC in the low 50s
- Sharpened blade has full tang
- Features stonewashed, blackened finish
- Comes with matching scabbard
- Overall Length: 39 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.25 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.625 Inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.