Some say that apache means enemy. Whatever the meaning of the term, few can doubt their tenacity and skill. And now, you can channel the might of the Apache braves by shooting with these Apache Hunter Native American Arrows. Offered in a set of six, these arrows feature a solid poplar construction matched to a dark stain that gives each arrow a rich look. They are hand-spined to 5 pound groupings and feature white fletching and reinforced self-nocks with black wrapping. The final touch comes from the broadhead arrowheads, which offer a chipped stone look. Authentic from point to nock, these Apache Hunter Native American Arrows are a perfect projectile to fill your quiver with, especially if you want the best blend of history and quality.
- Hand-crafted entirely in farm raised poplar wood
- High quality - very durable and shoots extremely well
- Sold in a set of 6 arrows
- Each set is hand-spined to 5 pound groupings
- Each arrow has a black-wrapped reinforced self-nock
- Tipped with an authentic stone broadhead arrowhead
- Has a rich, dark wood stained finish with white fletching
- Great for target shooting, competition, hunting, and practice
How to Order:
Order arrows to match the draw length and draw weight of your bow. These arrows are all 31 inches in length, and so should be fired only from bows that have a 31 inch draw length or shorter. They are available in many different draw weights, which you should match as closely as possible to your bow.