Shoes that are easy to wear and pair with almost anything are a must-have in the wardrobe of a medieval lady. The Astrid Shoes are the perfect flats for medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy looks, handmade from top quality leather. Choose from black and natural colors, and a range of sizes. These medieval ladies shoes have a rounded toe and an adjustable strap across each foot that secures with an ornate brass buckle. The outsole is made of rubber, and the interior is unlined. Whatever your medieval or fantasy persona, be you peasant, princess, merchant, or adventurer, these historical leather flats are essential for LARP, reenactment events, the Renaissance faire, and costume use.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in black and natural colors
- Offered in a range of sizes
- Secured with a brass buckled strap
- Great for medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy looks
- Handcrafted from top quality natural leather. Outsole is made of rubber, and buckle is made of brass.
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Standard shoe sizes. Runs true to size. Not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard.
Measurements are approximate.