Mages, potion masters, apothecaries, and even spice traders need to hold their bottles securely. Use our Belwar Potion Bag to carry your concoctions. Made from premium leather, this potion bag comes in either black or brown. The narrow bag has a long rectangular shape with a front flap. The flap secures closed with two buckles and straps. Also, this pouch comes with and holds five 20 milliliter sized bottles. On the inside rivets secure the leather holding the bottles in place. You can slide a belt through two loops on the back if desired. A belt does not come included. This pouch is fantastic for reenactments, LARP events, and cosplay costumes.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures with two straps
- Holds and comes with five bottles
- Can attach to a belt, not included
- Great for reenactments and cosplay
- Made from premium leather
- Bottles are made from glass and natural cork
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 6.3 Inches
- Width: 3.1 Inches
- Bottle Volume: 20 Milliliter
Measurements are approximate.