Riding a dragon is not for the faint of heart. Aerial combat requires flexible armour that will move with you through dives and turns. These Dragon Rider Spaulders display overlapping pointed lames reminiscent of dragon scales. Hand crafted in our shop from 7/8 and 8/9 ounce leather, these spaulders are finished with antique brass hardware. Each leather spaulder has a long strap at the shoulder that goes across the chest and buckles back up at the shoulder. Once you adjust the harness to your correct size, you can remove the extra length of the straps if desired. The lower lame has an arm strap for a more secure fit. Four riveted lames form each spaulder. Curved to fit your shoulders comfortably, these shoulder guards display a design that also works well with any of our elven armour pieces. Available in a variety of colors, these Dragon Rider Spaulders offer fantasy style to your LARP kit or costume armour.
The Blue, Green, and Red color options are made of 7/8 ounce leather.
The Black, Chocolate Brown, Light Brown, and Medium Brown color options are made of 8/9 ounce leather.
- Hand crafted in the USA, here in our shop
- Made from high quality 7/8 to 8/9 ounce leather
- Durably constructed with antique brass hardware
- Looks great with LARP, Fantasy, and Medieval styles
- Buckled straps provide a custom fit
- Available in a variety of colors
- Sold as a pair
- Top Lame Width (Shoulder): 12 Inches
- Lower Lame Width (Arm): 8 Inches
- Overall Pauldron Length: 13.5 Inches
- Chest Strap Length: Adjustable 67 Inch straps
- Arm Strap Length: Adjustable from 10.5-20 Inches