Whether you walk the path of an adventurer, soldier, or townsperson, the Galahad Shoes are a fine choice for durable comfort, support, and style at your next medieval or fantasy event, handcrafted from top quality leather in your choice of black or natural, both with strong contrast stitching. These medieval mens shoes are easy to wear and are offered in a range of sizes. Both left and right sides of each shoe feature adjustable leather lacing, which can be pulled tight to secure the fit. The toe of each shoe comes to a rounded point, and the outsoles are made of rubber. Every medieval or fantasy outfit should include resilient footwear in a matching style, so choose these leather ankle boots for your next reenactment, LARP, Ren faire, or other costuming activity.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in black and natural colors
- Offered in a range of sizes
- Secures with leather ties on each side
- Great for a variety of historical and fantasy looks
- Handcrafted from top quality natural leather. Outsole is made of rubber, and buckle is made of brass.
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Standard shoe sizes. Runs true to size. Not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard.
Measurements are approximate.