Whether you are a mercenary, rogue, or other cunning character, you should have a great pair of gloves. Add the Gillian Gloves to your fantasy outfit. Made from sheep leather, this pair of fingerless gloves comes in three sizes and two color options. The sheep leather makes these gloves soft and flexible. Next, these gloves reach from the fingers to nearly the elbow, depending on the wearers size. These gloves secure to the arms with lacing from below the wrist to the elbow. Stitching on the front adds a quilted look for a unique detail. With their versatile design, the Gillian Gloves add the perfect finishing touch to a variety of cosplay ensembles. Wear them to your next LARP event or as part of a theatrical production.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in three sizes
- Available in black or brown
- Covers most of the forearm
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Palm - 3.25 Inches, Length - 15.25 Inches
- Medium: Palm - 3.5 Inches, Length - 16 Inches
- Measurements for large coming soon.
Measurements are approximate.