For those who are truly noble, just a subtle hint of gold is enough to portray your status. Wear the Heloise Canvas Dress, adorned with golden ribbon at the neck and sleeve cuffs, to elegantly display your refined sense of fashion. This medieval gown is made of cotton canvas and has a slightly fitted structure that accentuates the figure without holding tight to the body. The round neck features a V-shaped cut at its center for a hint of edge, and golden ribbon in a braided pattern encircles the entire neck hem. Long, straight sleeves sport the same ribbon detail around their close-fitting cuffs. Reaching past the knees and around the feet in its full length, this medieval dress makes a fine addition to the wardrobes of noblewomen, princesses, and well-to-do merchants. A versatile staple for reenactment, LARP, and Renaissance festival occasions, this lightly detailed canvas gown gracefully holds its own but can easily be accessorized with your favorite accessories to create a unique look.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Full length dress is lightly structured for relaxed fit
- Round neck is embellished with V-shaped cut at front
- Neckline features golden ribbon trim in a braided design
- Cuffs of long, straight sleeves display matching detail
- Versatile dress suits many medieval and fantasy characters
- Great for medieval reenactment, LARP, and Renaissance fests
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust - 33 Inches, Waist - 25.2 Inches, Hips - 42 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 37 Inches, Waist - 28.3 Inches, Hips - 44 Inches
- Large: Bust - 41 Inches, Waist - 31.5 Inches, Hips - 46 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 44 Inches, Waist - 35 Inches, Hips - 49 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust - NA Inches, Waist - NA Inches, Hips - NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.