Reveal just enough when you layer the Juliana Canvas Sideless Overdress over your noble ensemble. Inspired by noblewomens fashion of the early 14th century, this medieval overgown adds fashionable finesse to historical looks. Wear this womens surcoat over a longer, close fitting dress to enjoy its full effect, as its wide, open armholes will artfully reveal the layer worn underneath. Black fabric borders the arm holes and rounded neckline for a touch of detail that is both understated and bold. An essential layering piece for any well-to-do maiden or noble lady, this medieval overdress is made of cotton canvas and is great for medieval era performances, Renaissance festivals, and other historical reenactment events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Intended to be worn over a long, close fitting dress
- Sleeveless dress features wide, open armholes
- Neckline and armholes are bordered with black fabric
- Ideal layering piece for medieval and Renaissance noblewomen
- Great for performances, LARP, Renaissance fests, and other reenactment events
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust - 32.3 Inches, Waist - 25.2 Inches, Hips - 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 35.4 Inches, Waist - 28.3 Inches, Hips - 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust - 38.6 Inches, Waist - 31.5 Inches, Hips - 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 42.1 Inches, Waist - 35 Inches, Hips - 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust - NA Inches, Waist - NA Inches, Hips - NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.