Roll up your sleeves or wear them down - either way, they stay stylish and secure. The Kara Canvas Blouse features elastic at the elbows and wrists of its long, roomy sleeves, as well as a gathered elastic neckline and bottom hem for a surplice look. Made of cotton canvas, this long sleeve medieval blouse suits the maidenly fashions of many settings, making it a versatile addition to reenactment wardrobes. The neck of this canvas top features a shallow V-shaped cut-out on the front and can be worn relaxed and open or secured into a round neckline with a thin keyhole using its attached ribbon cords. This womens reenactment top can be worn with pants for a daring pirate look or worn with a bodice and skirt to create a maidenly effect ideal well-suited to medieval, Renaissance, and fantasy settings.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Blouse features elastic neckline, sleeves, and bottom edge
- Long sleeves feature elastic gathering at elbow and wrist
- Short V-shaped cut in neckline can be cinched with attached ribbon
- Versatile blouse suits medieval, Renaissance, and pirate-themed looks
- Great for historical reenactment, Renaissance festivals, and LARP
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust - 32.3 Inches, Waist - 25.2 Inches
- Medium: Bust - 35.4 Inches, Waist - 28.3 Inches
- Large: Bust - 38.6 Inches, Waist - 31.5 Inches
- X-Large: Bust - 42.1 Inches, Waist - 35 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust - NA Inches, Waist - NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.