The Lenora Linen Tunic is the ideal undergarment for wearing beneath dresses and gambesons. Featuring a 50 percent cotton and 50 percent linen construction, this tunic is phenomenally comfortable, cool, sturdy, and stylish. The skirt of the dress falls in a slight A-line shape, while the round neckline lends it versatility. With long sleeves, this tunic can be worn underneath woolen garments in the winter for an extra layer of warmth and comfort. It also makes a great dress, featuring a style that is beautiful and elegant in its simplicity, and it can even be worn as a fun historic style nightgown. Add this high-quality staple to your medieval wardrobe today.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comfortable, cool, and sturdy construction
- Design displays long sleeves, round neckline, and A-line skirt shape
- Ideal for wearing under dresses, gambesons, or other outerwear
- Made from a 50 percent linen-cotton blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest - 38 Inches, Length - 55 Inches, Arm Length - 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width - 6.75 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 40 Inches, Length - 55 Inches, Arm Length - 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width - 7 Inches
- Large: Chest - 42 Inches, Length - 57 Inches, Arm Length - 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width - 7.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 44 Inches, Length - 57.5 Inches, Arm Length - 21 Inches, Upper Arm Width - 8 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 44 Inches, Length - 57.5 Inches, Arm Length - 21.75 Inches, Upper Arm Width - 8.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.