Use the Lyra Penannular Cloak Pin to fasten a great kilt and complete your highland dress, or secure a cloak befitting a high fantasy realm. This fastener takes inspiration from the open ring brooches worn throughout the Middle Ages. This beautiful penannular brooch is hand-forged from wrought iron. Artful twists form the open ring, ending in gracefully curving scrollwork at the terminals. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, allowing you to secure your shawl, cloak, or great kilt. Its large diameter is suitable for wool, linen, and other rough fabrics.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Ornate twists create a look that is unique and authentic
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
Measurements are approximate.