Regardless of the role you choose at a historical reenactment or LARP, the Manus Penannular Cloak Pin adds a touch of authenticity to your character. The open ring brooch was the preferred fastener before the appearance of buttons. Warriors, adventurers, and peasants alike will appreciate the rustic, yet functional design of this brooch. The ends of the open ring tightly coil into circles and turn towards the front. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, easily securing a cloak, shawl, or ancient kilt.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Ornate twists create a look that is unique and authentic
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
- Outer Diameter: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.