The beauty of a maiden is brought out by the finery of the era. Nothing offers up a classic image of medieval loveliness more than the Nobles Bell Sleeved Medieval Dress. The layered look and flowing design is iconic and stunning. This gown possesses a layered look, thanks to its clever use of lines and two-toned coloration. The dress is rendered in its primary color, featuring a full-length skirt and long, flared bell sleeves. The V-shaped neckline is accented with a touch of the secondary color, and a matching trim adorns the bell sleeves, as well. The waist of the dress is accented with a patterned belt wrap, and the center of the skirt slits open, as if to reveal the secondary, differently colored layer that lies underneath. The dress is made from the finest of fabrics, utilizing a blend of linen and viscose to create a garment that is soft to touch, fine to look at, and comfortable to wear. The dress is offered in several different color combinations, as well as in two different sizes. Layered medieval garb can look truly beautiful, but who wants to wear several layers in the middle of the hottest season of reenactment and Renaissance fairs? Luckily, you do not have to, as this Nobles Bell Sleeved Medieval Dress creates that layered look without actually needing to do any layering yourself!
- A Dress Made from Linen and Viscose Fabrics
- Has Flared, Wide Bell Sleeves
- Full Length Skirt has an A-Panel, for that Layered Look
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs, Medieval Events, and Costumes of Various Sorts
- Small/Medium: Fits a Womens Dress Size 8-10
- Large/X-Large: Fits a Womens Dress Size 12-14