Traditionally a warbow was designed to send arrows hurtling over a considerable distance. If you need to accuracy over a short distance, though, we have you covered with these Short Flight Heavy Warbow Arrows, offered in a set of three. These arrows are of the flu-flu design, possessing large fletching that serves to stabilize and slow the arrow, decreasing its range but giving it greater accuracy over a shorter distance. The arrow itself is made from three-eighths inch thick hickory that is spined into 10 pound groupings. It features grey-to-white-to natural fletching, as well as a large bodkin style field point. Tough enough for casual shooting, these Short Flight Heavy Warbow Arrows are great for practicing and shooting with, as their increased drag makes them safer to fire in a much smaller space.
These arrows were designed for use with heavy warbows and siege bows ONLY.
- Hand-crafted entirely in quality hickory wood
- High quality - very durable and shoots extremely well
- Sold in a set of 3 arrows
- Each set is hand-spined to 10 pound groupings
- Each arrow has a reinforced self-nock
- Tipped with bodkin style field points
- Has grey-to-white-to-natural flu-flu fletching with black wrapping
- Has a 3/8ths inch hickory shaft - thicker than a normal arrow
- Larger fletching slows arrow, decreasing its range
- Great for practicing, hunting, competition, or practice
How to Order:
Order arrows to match the draw length and draw weight of your bow. These arrows are all 33 inches in length, and so should be fired only from bows that have a 33 inch draw length or shorter. They are available in many different draw weights, which you should match as closely as possible to your warbow.