Whether you are a squire or peasant, you need simple but great armour for the battlefield. Protect your torso with this Simple Leather Breastplate. This leather armour comes in seven colors. This streamlined design has a main front plate with three smaller, vertical sections on each side. It secures in the back with three straps. Next, the front panel has a gently curved neckline, and then the panel angles out from the shoulders towards the sides. It then tapers in slightly towards the hem. The hem has a gentle concave curve.
Next, the top edges of the vertical side sections angle downward towards the back. The bottom edges angle upward towards the back. On the back, two shoulder straps cross each other to attach to the opposite side. Thus, the left shoulder strap buckles with the right side. There is a third strap connecting the left and right sides. Riveting attaches all the sections together with interior suede panels. The rivets also connect the straps to the armour. The color of the rivets matches the buckles. The black, red, and blue color options have steel hardware. The other color options have antique brass-toned hardware. This breastplate is great for historical reenactments, LARP events, and cosplaying.
- Available in seven colors
- Secures with three straps
- Vertical side sections
- Riveted construction
- Great for roleplaying events
- The blue, green, and red color options come in 7/8 ounce leather with suede leather.
- The black, chocolate brown, light brown, and medium brown color options come in 9/10 ounce leather with suede leather.
- Length: 20 Inches
- Width: 13 Inches
- Minimum Waist Size: 32 Inches
- Maximum Waist Size: 41 Inches
Measurements are approximate.