With its wide diameter, the Tenar Penannular Cloak Pin is the perfect fastener for historical garments made from wool and other rough fabrics. It follows an open ring design seen as far back as 600 AD and continuing into the Viking Age. This beautiful penannular brooch is hand-forged from wrought iron. Artful twists form the open ring, ending in outward turning scrollwork at one terminal, and a knob accent at the other end. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, allowing you to secure your shawl, cloak, or great kilt. Whether you take on the role of Viking raider or prefer Scottish highland dress, the Tenar Penannular Cloak Pin is a great accessory to your look.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Ornate twists create a look that is unique and authentic
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
Measurements are approximate.