This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
The Elite Ranger Dagger is inspired by the sword used by Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings films. This dagger matches the sword and is a suitable companion for any brave ranger who wants to protect the folk of Middle Earth from evils. Like our matching Ranger Elite Series Sword (DS-1606), this dagger is forged from Damascus steel, which is a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel. The guard, scent stopper pommel, and blade are all detailed to complement the folded steel layering, giving this weapon a stunning contrasted appearance. The leather-wrapped wooden hilt features a unique steel ring to separate the different sections. To complete the look, the blade and pommel are given a nice polished finish. It comes complete with a matching sheath, which also includes a leather strapping system for attaching the dagger to its matching swords scabbard. Paired with its parent sword or used solo, you can bet that this Ranger Dagger is a hardy and handy blade to own and wield when a silent knife is needed to deal with an orc patrol that wanders too close.
Please be aware that this dagger is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this dagger is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Dagger inspired by the full-sized LotR Ranger Sword
- Crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Fully functional and extremely hardy dagger
- Offered either sharpened or unsharpened
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is leather-wrapped for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wood scabbard and grip are wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.0 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.