As an undergarment or on its own, the Wolfram Premium Canvas Tunic is perfect for an adventurous stroll through a LARP kingdom or renaissance faire. Create a historical look without forsaking comfort during the hot days of summer. The long-sleeve tunic has a wide, roomy cut, a front horseman slit for movability, and a round neckline with V-opening. It is fitted with fabric tie strings at the neck and buttons at the wrist. This period garment is handmade from a tightly woven cotton, more durable than light cotton, but softer than our regular canvas items.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Greater movability with horseman slit in front
- Fitted with tie strings at the neck and buttons at the wrist
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest - 43 Inches, Waist - 48 Inches, Hip - 53 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 46.5 Inches, Waist - 53 Inches, Hip - 54 Inches
- Large: Chest - 50.5 Inches, Waist - 54 Inches, Hip - 56 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 54 Inches, Waist - 60 Inches, Hip - 63 Inches, Length - 37 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 58 Inches, Waist - 61 Inches, Hip - 64.5 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest: 62 Inches, Waist- N/A Inches, Hip - N/A Inches
Measurements are approximate.